Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine, Medical Library
All links go directly to the following organizations' COVID-19 content.
Caring for Special Populations
Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - ACL brings together the efforts of the Administration on Aging (AoA), the Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AIDD), and the HHS Office on Disability to serve as the Federal agency responsible for increasing access to community supports, while focusing attention and resources on the unique needs of older Americans and people with disabilities across the lifespan.
Association of Psychologists in Academic Health Centers (APAHC)
- COVID-19 Resource Page - APAHC is a resource for psychology in medical schools and other professional schools in academic health centers, and teaching hospitals. Its COVID-19 resource page serves as a repository of resources for psychologists and their patients navigating the ongoing challenges surrounding Coronavirus Disease
Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC)
- COVID-19 Response Resources - CAPC is a national organization dedicated to increasing the availability of quality health care for people living with a serious illness. As the nation’s leading resource in its field, CAPC provides health care professionals and organizations with the training, tools, and technical assistance necessary to effectively meet this nee.
Geriatric Emergency Department Collaborative (GEDC)
- COVID-19 Links and Resources - GEDC is a nation-wide collaborative dedicated to improving the quality of care for older people in Emergency Departments with the goal of reducing harm and improving healthcare outcomes. This page of resources specifically help health professionals caring for seniors during th COVID-19 public health crisis.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Association (SAMHSA)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - SAMHSA is the agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation. SAMHSA's mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities. This page is dedicated to COVID-19 recognizes the unique challenges posed by the current COVID-19 situation. It provides the following guidance and resources to assist individuals, providers, communities, and states across the country.
305 348-1466 (phone)
305 348-0631 (fax)
11200 SW 8th Street, GL 380
Miami, FL 33199