Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine, Medical Library
PantherTech Store Discounts for FIU Affiliates
- You are eligible to use the PantherTech store's discounts if you have a PantherID
- The following information can be found on the PantherTech Website
- The university's PantherTech store sells computer hardware and devices, as well as some software for a discounted "institutional" price.
- When you go to their homepage, the first moving banner image/advert will have the following message: (305) FIU-TECH (305-348-8324)
"Welcome to our site, To get started, create an account using your FIU email using the register link above on the top right of the page. Only FIU students, faculty/staff and alumni are eligible to purchase from the store. You will be able to view prices and purchase items online once your account has been created."
- If you have an FIU e-mail and PantherID, you can create a store account. It will just take 24-48 hours for staff their to approve it before you can start making purchases. You can call them to expedite the process:
- The physical store is located in the Graham Center (aka GC Building).
Using your FIU username (the first part of your e-mail) and password you, can log into the PCs and Macs on the second floor or the Green Library.
Computer sessions last three hours.
You must save everything to your own USB drive. (Once the computer restarts all data is erased).
Both the PCs and Macs have a variety of Adobe products as well IBM SPSS (a statistical analysis software).
In addition, the Mac computers have NVivo (another statistical analysis software geared toward qualitative research).
305 348-1466 (phone)
305 348-0631 (fax)
11200 SW 8th Street, GL 380
Miami, FL 33199