Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine, Medical Library
Use Refworks with MS Word Plug-in Write-n-Cite
1. If you have not use this plug in before, all options under this tab will be grayed out except Log In.
- If you do not have a RefWorks account, make sure to create one.
- To install this plug-in on your personal computer, log into your RefWorks account and click Tools tab on the menu and select Write-n-Cite. You will find the installation files depending on what version of MS Word you are using.
2. Select the version MS Word you are currently using and click "Download & Install".
3. Once you have downloaded and installed, click on Log in.
4. Now you are logged in. You are ready to use Write-N-Cite accessing all citations in your RefWorks account inside your MS Word document.
- Before inserting your citation, check the bibliography style by clicking the Style dropdown menu and select the style you want.
305 348-1466 (phone)
305 348-0631 (fax)
11200 SW 8th Street, GL 380
Miami, FL 33199